London Missionary Society: Camberwell and Peckham
Peckham Auxiliary Society
According to the 46th Report of the London Missionary Society, the Peckham branch was formed in 1828 when it separated from the Camberwell Auxiliary Society.
Subscribers and Donations 1834 1835 1840
Marlborough Chapel Auxiliary Society
This society was formed after the opening of Marlborough Chapel in Camberwell in 1827.
Subscribers and Donations 1834* 1835* 1840
*These entries do not contain significant lists of names